But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.
— 2 Corinthians 4:7 —
Our aim is to invite people to beautifully encounter the power of the living God, so that they may discover the greatest treasure, Jesus Christ.
We desire to see lives transformed by the power of Jesus Christ. Jesus’ power not only rescues us from sin, but brings wholeness of our bodies, souls, and spirits. We invite people to experience the hope and healing of Jesus in every area of life.
— OUR VISION —
ClayHouse is a Christ-Centered church bringing hope and healing to our city and the world.
- Worship as priority. 1 Corinthians 10:31
- God’s Word as authority. 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- Spirit-filled witness for service. Acts 1:8
- Growing through authentic relationships. Acts 2:42
- Sharing God’s hope and healing. Matthew 11:28
- Commitment to prayer & intercession Ephesians 6:12-17
- Faithful kingdom living. 1 Corinthians 4:2
- Sending into Christ-centered mission. Matthew 28:18-20
— OUR MISSION —
Love Jesus and Make His Love Known
How do we accomplish this mission at ClayHouse?
We celebrate Jesus together as we worship, pray, give, and study God’s Word.
We engage in life-changing community while growing in faith with others.
We show the love of Jesus by serving each other and the world around us.
We affirm the statement of faith of the Christian and Missionary Alliance.